The title pretty much does what it says on the tin and of course the Spice Girls were number 1! Girl power!
1. Spice Girls - just look how they've changed!
2. TLC - "No Scrubs" was and still is legendary!
3. Destiny's Child - who reunited at the Superbowl in 2013 and it was AWESOME!
4. Pussycat Dolls - some seriously hot mamas!
5. Salt-N-Pepa - only two words are needed: "Push It"
6. Sugababes - they've changed their line up so many times I've lost count, but they'll still be forever in our hearts
7. All Saints - although they were notorious for not getting along, yet they still produced some great songs
8. Atomic Kitten - I have no shame in admitting that I used to have their album. I'll say that loud and proud! Actually, on second thoughts...
9. B*Witched - "C'est La Vie" was THE catchiest song around, yes the dancing was horrendous, but everyone loved it even when they wished they didn't. Yes dads everywhere, I'm looking at you!
10. Girls Aloud - they have truly blossomed since their winning days on Popstars: The Rivals. Ten years together and still going strong, but with better fashion sense. Phew!